Built in 1864 in Marcy, New York, this historic barn was relocated to the Wild Flora Farm in the fall of 2016. The beautiful hand-hewn hemlock beams of the original structure remain intact, with additional square footage added to fully modernize the space for farm events and to allow for the proper storage and processing of our agricultural products and equipment.
|Originally Built||circa 1864|
|in Marcy, NY|
|Now Restored In||Chapel Hill, NC|
|Dimensions||40 x 80|
|3200 sq. ft.|